cookieChoices = {}

add corner :)

my blog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 4 September 2011

raya!

my family! 
US without angah(second sister) and her husband
since angah and a.wan didnt go back to malacca..so we dont have their picture in that!

however...
no matter where they are...

they still follow our raya theme :) heee
angah and a.wan at Tanjung Karang

HOW was my RAYA!!
great!!!!!
got not much pictures...
very lazy to snap! ~prefer to spend the most quality time with family..

BUDAK BOTAK!

owh! this is the best rendang ever!

this one to be exact!!! rendang daging siat!
it was cooked by my grandma's neighbour... usually..ALWAYS during the first raya..my cousins and I will emptied half of our stomach to eat this rendang!! and sometimes ALL the time during first raya we'll eat like a LOTTTT!! hahaha...
 



LASTLY!!!!

this!! glad to have this again this year!! haha


stop here now.. toddles :) muahx

No comments:

Post a Comment