cookieChoices = {}

add corner :)

my blog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 20 May 2013

guide me through this...

ALLAH..
I know you're up there watching me...
ALLAH..
this road is tough....
2 days before the exam!
Im freaking out...
too much things to study yet too little time left...
I sacrificed things to succeed this journey..
guide me through this... let me know what should I know..
You're the the Only one who in control of this!
let me pass this exam ya ALLAH!
I wanna spend whole of my summer with ibu!
ALLAH...
I dont blame you to take abah away from us.. coz I know you love him more..
please Allah...... let me pass this exam!! I want to be with my family so badly...
You know how I feel.. I know youre the only one know exactly how I feel..!
Im strong not because anyone else...because I know You're there...

Im begging you.. guide me through this... let me pass this exam!

P/S: Allah,I need You in my heart... pretty please....

Sincerely,
Your servant

No comments:

Post a Comment