cookieChoices = {}

add corner :)

my blog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 30 March 2015

weekend well spent


1 hour of sweat. Keep my body glisten sweat in the cold, windy of Irish weather. 
Trying to find my lost soul.
gathered the lost pieces and assembled it 
It is when you are alone that you truly know yourself.

it is when I am all alone by myself 
that I find thoughts.

The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.
                                   


Faith becomes a bridge between where I am and where I want to go.
                                         


Your wing is already there. All you have to do is FLY.
Fly High!

One day at a time. This is good enough. Do not look back & grieve over the past for it is gone.
and do not trouble about the future for it has not yet come.
Live in the present. Make it so Beautiful.
It will be worth remembering.
happiness is a journey.



Yours Sincerely.





No comments:

Post a Comment