cookieChoices = {}

add corner :)

my blog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 12 April 2015

My season

there is always challenge in everyday
regardless who you are, what you do and where you be.
Always be grateful on what you have.
have courage to move forward even if it takes forever to take a single step.
be kind to everyone around you.
BUT always remember you cant make all people happy, 
in that case ignore 'em. 
Be You.!


stepped onto greenish grass is always be my favourite

my strength- being away from family. This is our family!
my OHANA :)

Together we achieve more :)


                              
New rotation tomorrow!! Psychiatry please be nice!
Prepare for your end of year's exams norms!
lets ace this war! 
You've been this far!
Dont ruin it!

I love you..
I love you because you never give up!
I love you because you always wake up when u know u're about to fall.!
I love you for rising up!
I love you for what you've sacrificed! 
no matter what it takes.. you always make sure people around you happy..
I love you because you always put your family first..

I love you for what you are..
I love you.. now and forever..


Yours sincerely,
Your inside.

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment