cookieChoices = {}

add corner :)

my blog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 29 March 2011

A dream has been fulfilled...

Alhamdulillah...
itu ungkapan pertama yang aku lontarkan time jumpa kaunselor...
it's really a dream come true for me to get the offer from RCSI..
and it is a bonus to me getting the place in Ireland rather than in Bahrain..
Thanks Allah for hearing my heart :")
i'm really happy..but the jOurney doesn't stop here..
there are much to pursue..
IB final exam will determine whether you can fly or not...

to my friends who got RCSI Bahrain...
Don't be sad because you got Bahrain..
You rather have to said that you are happy to get the challenge to go there in Bahrain..
i know it is a bit tough there as u guys are going to be the pioneers there..
but that's just it...
there is a lot of thing to explore there in Bahrain..
Congr8 and Good Luck to you guys.. :D
i love you all my friends...:)

to my friends who read this blog...
thank you thank you and thank you for all your wishes...
i really3x appreciate and need that especially during that interview...
tadi time b4 check result siap suruh amir, fred, syahrul and afiQ doakan lagi :)
thanks la korang...
and also my classm8s for giving me support..
the unreply messages..tq...

so here is the good news for you guys to ponder...
and for me to realise...

"NORMI ZAFIRAH BT MOHD ISHA has gotten the placement in RCSI Dublin"

sekarang dh nampak masa depan..
apa lagi..ayuh kita berjuang...
lets ended this INTERNATIONAL BACALUREATTE
with flying colours

with love: normi

3 comments:

  1. i love you normmmm!cant wait to meet you againnnn!

    now it is my turn to say you, CONGRATTTTTSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. normi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats gilos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rain : u're welcome:) skrg kena pulun leklok la IB nie..byk benda kena cover nie ... good luck yer :)

    minye: tq gilak....:) min..joM ireland!! simpan duit bebanyak :D

    ReplyDelete