cookieChoices = {}

add corner :)

my blog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 16 March 2011

how was the interview?

ALHAMDULILLAH..
it turned up to be pretty awesome http://www.emocutez.com
seriously Mr.Phillips Curtis is not just like what I aspect him to be..
i thought he was kind of psyco..
because previously the PMC bound students said that Phillips has interviewed them b4...
survey about phillips:
-he asked us to draw the Ireland map
-he just let the door open so that the students outside will hear the killer question he gave ...
(that was so scary man...)
-he asked many heath issues...
-bla2x

however when i asked my seniors in RCSI..they said that Philips Curtis is a nice guy...
ok i kept what they are saying as the advantage..

THE REALITY IS.....
Mr.Phillips Curtis honestly is a nice guy...
he is very "sporting" kind of man...
i am having fun talking with him...
besides he is not even asking me the killer question like i've heard before...
it is much more towards my personal life and my interpersonal skills to be a doctor...
overall it is not like the "IUMC interview" (it hurts me to remember the IUMC moment)..argh hate that feeling)http://www.emocutez.com
i spend more than 20 minutes talking with Phillips...

thank you Phillips...you have changed my perception towards Irish man http://www.emocutez.com
meet Mr.Phillips Curtis....
he is the Associate Director of Admissions and Student Services in RCSI
he is the only interviewer in my room..while in another room there are two interviewers..
hehe..luckily i only got 1 to 1 interview...


P/s: I really hope i will manage to get the place in RCSI in ireland specifically :)
please not BAHRAIN..
but if i got i really dont mind though...

No comments:

Post a Comment