cookieChoices = {}

add corner :)

my blog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 10 March 2011

the farewell

yeah..
it's the farewell party for my mentor-mentee session...
what does it means though....

it's mean...
IB final is jUz arOund the corner!!!!
oh crap...
stop thinking about that..
not study yet..
not fully charge myself with all the BOOKS!

Yeah...fooooooddddss!!! we love food....
too much food to be eaten...
n I...
have been fulled and have been fallen asleep like an angel yg xperasan die tengah amik IB...
pfffttt...

oh oh oh...
we are actually exchanging our present with all the mentees and our mentor, cikgu YM Raja Hasni...(raja tu..dont play play huh:) ) ....
i've to give present to azmil..
and guess what??
he has to give his present to me plak...:)
jodoh ah kitorg dua....ahaha (ainaa...please jgan jeles;)
hehe
btw thanx azmil..
ko memang kawan yang sangat memahami aku...
you really know I am really worry about RCSI's interview...
and you are there to support me..
thank you for the very sweet letter...
ko memang jejaka Malaya yang top meletOp habis la...:D ahaha
afiq XY pun kalah...(yanti, jgan marah yer;) )


P/S: i'm lucky i am in KMB and doing IB...because or else I wont find nice and friendly friends like I have here........
oh IB..i'll be missing you soon..
but for now let me hate you for a while....


bye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment