cookieChoices = {}

add corner :)

my blog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 17 April 2013

hectic life

Assalamualikum to all,
Ive been very busy lately, with all dunia stuff of course :(
Intermediate cycle is getting toughe I would say.. I am too tired to study at night. and the next morning I wake up, I have to go back to hospital and attending lectures. and the cycle goes round like that every day.. DAMN tired,,, sigh

I dont know what to do. I guess this is what we call the hardship of being a medical student. Now I know how it feel! exhausted-too tired-too sleepy-too stress-y?.. simply say all too!

oh god. guide me! I dont want to fail this exam! I dont want to ruin my summer holiday and get back to Dublin earlier than it suppose to be.. well flight has been booked! so Normi! lets finish this strong! I know you can do this!!!

gambatte kudasai! :DD

XOXO
myself 🌷❤⭐🌷🌷🌷🌷

No comments:

Post a Comment