cookieChoices = {}

add corner :)

my blog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 22 February 2011

mixing of feeling

mixing of feeling

dissapointed:
with people who straight away blame people without thinking about her/his feeling...
i know maybe you are having PMS or something..
or maybe you are so tension when there are many people messing up your life today..
well i dont blame you for that...we're human after all..
so, rahil,niesa and nad...chill la..i know you guys can do it..dont give up okeh!
we'll support you during yOur presentation...

sad:
got news about my uncle "pak teh"..
he is my dad's younger brother..
he was hospitalised because of dengue...
currently admitted in Pantai Hospita Ipoh...
pity him...
my dad and my mum is planning to visit him soon..
what make me sad is when my cousin said Pak Teh looks so dull..
like he's hiding something from his family..
sometimes he even cried alone without anyone knowing why...
i wonder why is that...
i just cant stop crying when hear about that...
i hope he'll be okay...
pretty worried with my dad's condition also..
last time he was having a difficulty to breathe and my mom sent him to the hospital..
and i dont even know that..!
wondering...what will happen when I am studying abroad...?
do they will not tell me something is actually really wrong in Malaysia?
haish..risau betul...
i hope everything is going to be fine...

ALLAH knows the best!! (always remember this normi)


p/S: only Allah knows how much I love my families.... They always be my first love after Allah and Rasulullah.....

peace be upon you...

No comments:

Post a Comment