cookieChoices = {}

add corner :)

my blog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 20 June 2011

thorn-fever

WARNING!!

TO those who don't like durian..don't u ever read n look at this post...
this is only mainly to those who love durian like me ;)

yesterday i went to the orchard of my bro in law...
it's only three of us...
both my bro in law n i..
best ooooo
i've never experienced such memorable day..
collecting durians about 1 whole bonnet...
fiuhhh...
but it's worth it though..
the durians are sooooOOo deliciOus...

n it make me have sore throat n a mild fever...
but never mind..
i would rather having fever than not eating durian at all ;)

durian at my bro in law's orchard

ini lagi..

lagi durian............

model durian ;)

see..hOw yummy it looks like...

No comments:

Post a Comment