cookieChoices = {}

add corner :)

my blog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 8 June 2011

who am i to Him?




I admit that I am not a good girl, not even a pious...
but I still default His order...
still doing good and  left His forbidding...

however...
i feel so small to Him...
My contempt is not entitled to remind me to Heaven...

my mom is currently in Macca right now..
She's doing her umrah there...
by right she has done two umrah..
there's 5 more to go...

her text to abah
"rasa kerdilnya diri kita ini apabila berada di sini"

my heart feels so gloomy when i read her message...
who am I to Allah?
there are millions of people there in Kaabah worshiping their only one God..
all in white... everybody is equal..no matter who you are...

who am I?
the arrogant slave who are so proud with the grace from Him..
not realising that all of things that I have now are only temporary....



Allah...i wanna go here one day...
i wanna go to this holy place ...
i know..this is where the most peaceful located...

2 comments: