cookieChoices = {}

add corner :)

my blog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 12 January 2011

12/1/2011

i'm addicted to the vampire's diaries now...
i cant help it when i fall in love with one drama....
oh my...
homework is waiting...
do it...
ala kejap je tgok ni..hope siap hwork by tonight...

oh oh oh...
hey..i finished my EE :) weeeee
tinggal appendix and edit few things je...
congrate to myself!!
i slept at 2 am yesterday finishing the EE :D
as a reward...
nasi pataya satu!!!
i was asking the abang food court to lessen the aji no moto in the rice...
ohhhhrrrgg..food court's food will always make me feel sleepy..
i hope by lessen the aji no moto i wont feel sleepy and dizzy tonight...
*look at my rice..that so pretty...credit to the chef at the food court though...

No comments:

Post a Comment