cookieChoices = {}

add corner :)

my blog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 23 January 2011

balik kampung....

this weekend i went back to my village which situated in Malacca...
yeapp..the historical place of Malacca:)

kind of awkward when going back to my kampung without my parents...
mcam malu la plak...
but overall ok la..
makan pun sOdap yoo...

:)

before gOing back to Banting..nenek masakkan tradisional food of malacca...
which is acar ikan...
i'm sure non of you have heard abOut it right??? ;)
bcoz it has already extinct now...
even malacca people also do not know about this food...
lucky me to have my grandma who knows how to make acar ikan...
it so deliciOooooUS...
superb yUmmy....


oooo missing hOme..
kan best kalau ibu n abah pun ade skalik kat kampung
:(
my kampung...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment