cookieChoices = {}

add corner :)

my blog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 14 January 2011

pfffftt...

hate...
envy...
jealous...
desirousness..

what are all this?
i'm sure we all have it in us...
and i'm sure i have it in me....

on my journey of my life...
sometimes i stop and stare the things that surround me...
i look toward things that could bother me..
yeah..it's fine to be envied, hated, jealous toward someone...
bcoZ it could make you more stronger and somehow know yOur weaknesses...
but...
if you cross the line that might harm them...
that is so wrong...
a friend in deed is a friend in need...
learn from your mistake...


p/s : this entry is written becOz i was feeling so sad realizing that there are sometimes you tried so much things to compete with someone you envy with... but for me..i wont make her make me down..she can make whatever she want...i dont blame her to envy at me..but please....respect me and my friend... you dont have to prove that you could beat me in whereever you are because i don't care... because i would rather helping my "left behind" friend understand and complete their stuff with me...indeed, it would be much precious if we complete it together rather and we certified with what we did rather than you...finish it with nothing to be proud of....

i'm proud to be me...
i'm proud to have friends to help..
and i;m proud i also have friends who could also help me when there's weakness in me...
and
i'm proud to have the opportunity to meet you....
bcOz u show me to appreciate more about life..
to know that life is not just about you..
but it's about u and your friends..

so..to u that might concern..
please stop being selfish!
u could envy to others..
but please dont disturb us!
we got lots of thing to achieve togehter...
so..back offf!!!!


GERAM BETOL....


*istighfar banyak2...*


No comments:

Post a Comment